-***** 10 METER/10 METER/10 METER /10 METER ONLY SHOOT *****
-************* 1 PRACTICE ROUND 6 SCORED ROUNDS **************
- Only approved NASP® equipment (Genesis bow and Easton 1820 “NASP®” arrows) are permitted at this tournament.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled flight time.
- Each team is responsible for bringing arrows, bows for their team.
- Make sure to label one fletching of the arrow with the NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL.
-Carolina Warriors will not be responsible for lost or broken arrows or equipment.
- Awards: Trophy for teams with highest overall score; elementary, middle, and high. (minimum of 6 participants, 2 Male, 2 female required). Medals given to top 5 scoring female and male elementary, middle, and high school participants.
- 50/50 shoot-off will be @ 4:00. Purchase $1 tickets at the sign-in table. You do not have to be an archer to participate, but you must have access to a Genesis bow. At 4:00 three tickets are drawn. Those people will each shoot 1 arrow. The person who shoots closest to the bull’s-eye, after eliminations wins 25% of the tickets sales, second closest wins 15% and third closest wins 10%.
- Admission is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students not shooting. Concessions available
-!!!!!! MUST HAVE A LIABILITY RELEASE FORM FILLED OUT TO PARTICIPATE !!!!!!
Heath Stephens cell # 864-431-4679
John Way cell # 864-415-8181