LOCATION: Grace & Truth SportsPark, 373 North Greece Road, Hilton, NY 14468 https://gandtathletics.info
THIS IS AN OPEN TOURNAMENT WITH NO QUAILIFICATION REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE! SEE IMPORTANT NASP® INFO BELOW ...
- The 2021 Centershot®/IBO 3D Regional Outdoor Open is being held in conjuction with the Centershot® Bullseye Regional Outdoor Open.
- THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT - We WILL shoot in inclement weather
- This is a 2 day Tournament with flights on Friday and Saturday (Archers shoot one flight).
- The awards ceremony will be May 8th at approximatley 5:00PM with the following places recognized:
- Top 3 Female and Male in each division (Elementary, Middle, High)
- Top 3 Teams in each division
- Male and Female tournament overall
Registration Fee: $25.00/archer - Includes parking
Admission: No event admission fee for spectators, we advise bringing a lawn chair as seating is limited!
Food & Beverage: Food vendors are nearby event
AT TIME OF TOURNAMENT ALL STATE COVID GUIDELINES WILL BE ADHERED TO
The Centershot® IBO 3D follows all National NASP/IBO 3D Rules. The only excpetion is team size. Centershot teams are 6 to 12 team members. Rules can be found at: https://www.naspschools.org/events/rules
THIS TOURNAMENT FALLS INSIDE THE TIME WINDOW FOR THE 2021 VIRTUAL NASP® BULLSEYE AND 3D.
- Your score from this tournament CAN be used for entering the Virtual Nationals in Bullseye and 3D.
- To comply with tournament guideline rule 2.10 concerning lane officials you will need to submit a lane officials information for the tournament. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get my information for entering.
- After completion you will receive your scoring document from this tournament to use for entering your scores for Nationals. You will manually enter your National score and not use the NASP® app.
- You will be responsible for paying the $10.00 registration fee when registering your score for NASP® Virtual Nationals.