Optional NASP® Virtual Tournament Score Sheet
In NASP® we are “Changing Lives one arrow at a time”. NASP® and St. Jude
Children’s Research Hospital are joining forces in an on-line charity archery
tournament to expand our influence to “Saving Lives one arrow at a time”.
For more information about St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital:
“Since opening 50 years ago, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has changed
the way the world treats childhood cancer and other life threatening diseases.
No family ever pays St. Jude for the care their child receives and, for every
child treated here, thousands more have been saved worldwide through St. Jude
discoveries. The hospital has played a pivotal role in pushing U.S. pediatric
cancer survival rates from 20 to 80 percent overall, and is the first and only
National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted to
children. It is also a leader in the research and treatment of blood disorders
and infectious diseases in children.”
The tournament is free, but a donation for each entry is encouraged. Donations can be made by a coach or parents in the name of the school. Proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. All students in every NASP® school are eligible to participate.
- The virtual tournaments in this series will occur monthly during the school year.
- You can enter your team once per month. Your archers will shoot 15 arrows @10 meters and 15 arrows @15 meters to qualify. Format as follows:
- 10 Meters: 5 arrows for practice, three 5 arrow ends (15 arrows) for score.
- 15 Meters: 5 arrows for practice, three 5 arrow ends (15 arrows) for score.
- This is the same format used at NASP® state, national, and world tournaments