NASP® St. Jude E-Championship Charity Tournament Series
"Saving Lives one arrow at a time"
In NASP® we are "Changing Lives one arrow at a time". NASP® and St. Jude
Children’s Research Hospital are joining forces in an on-line charity archery
tournament to expand our influence to "Saving Lives one arrow at a time".
For more information about St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital:
- The tournament is free, but a donation for each entry is encouraged. Donations can be made by a coach or parents in the name of the school. Proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. All students in every NASP® school are eligible to participate.
- The virtual tournaments in this series will occur monthly during the school year.
- You can enter your team once per month. Your archers will shoot 15 arrows @10 meters and 15 arrows @15 meters to qualify. Format as follows:
- 10 Meters: 5 arrows for practice, three 5 arrow ends (15 arrows) for score.
- 15 Meters: 5 arrows for practice, three 5 arrow ends (15 arrows) for score.
- This is the same format used at NASP® state, national, and world tournaments
- The NASP® Portal App can be used for scoring.
Total for this season: $28,700.10
There are no active tournaments at this time. Please check the tournament schedule below for the next scheduled tournament and come back to the page to register.
Log In To Register Participants and Enter Scores
St. Jude Tournament Schedule