Tournament Dates: 4/28/2023-4/29/2023
Location: Mountain America Center, 9575 S. State Street,Sandy , UT 84070
OPEN to JROTC Only. THIS TOURNAMENT IS NOT OPEN TO NASP® OR CENTERSHOT®
Admission – Adults $10, Youth 13-18 $5, and 12 and under is free. Keep entry wrist strap because admission covers all 3 days of event. (Registered archers & coaches are free.)
Food & Beverage sold on site - Mountain America Center does not allow carry in cooler inside building.
Registration fee: $35/archer (3 coaches free/team...1 coach free/individual group)*
Tournament Hotels: To be announced at www.nasptournaments.org & www.naspschools.org/events/
AWARDS CEREMONY: The Awards will be handed out on Saturday at 4:30pm (more details to follow)
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS How to Register for a NASP® Land Based Tournament *
REGISTRATION FEE IS DUE FOR ALL ARCHERS ON YOUR ROSTER AFTER THE DROP DATE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT FOR ALL ARCHERS ON YOUR ROSTER.
- ALL students competing in JROTC are eligible to participate in this tournament
- Coaches must have valid BAI number, username & password for on-line registration access. How to Register for a NASP® Land Based Tournament
- Please arrive for your flight 45 minutes prior to flight time
- Changes after registration closes must be addressed on site one hour or more before your flight time
- Archers are required to provide their own arrows at National level events
- Centershot will be hosting the JROTC tournaments. Download the Parent Waiver here.
PLEASE BRING TO THE TOURNAMENT WAIVERS AND HAND IN AT REGISTRATION!
- For more information or a Centershot W9, go to https://centershot.org/tournaments-events/ (bottom of the page)
*Registration will reopen onsite at the tournament for any available flights.
JROTC follows the 2023 NASP® National & Championship Tournaments Rules. A few excetions are team size and gender requirements. JROTC teams are 6 members, male and/or femail. Rules can be found at: https://www.naspschools.org/download/national-rules-bullseye/?wpdmdl=2392