Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center, Louisville, Kentucky @ www.kyfairexpo.org
The ranges are located in the Conference Rooms B 101-105
OPEN to CENTERSHOT®, JROTC and NASP® Students in Grades 4-12. THIS IS AN OPEN TOURNAMENT WITH NO QUAILIFICATION REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE!!
Parking: $8 per entry for cars and $20 for buses
Admission – Adults $10, Youth 13-18 $5, and 12 and under is free. Keep entry wrist strap because admission covers all 3 days of event. (Registered archers & coaches are free.)
Food & Beverage sold on site -- KEC does not allow carry in or coolers inside building.
Registration fee: $35/archer (3 coaches free/team...1 coach free/individual group)*
Tournament Hotels: To be announced at www.nasptournaments.org & www.naspschools.org/events/
AWARDS CEREMONY: The Awards will be handed out on Saturday at 4:00pm in the Conference Rooms B 101-105.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS How to Register for a NASP® Land Based Tournament *
REGISTRATION FEE IS DUE FOR ALL ARCHERS ON YOUR ROSTER AFTER THE DROP DATE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT FOR ALL ARCHERS ON YOUR ROSTER.
*Registration will reopen onsite at the tournament for any available flights.
- ALL students in grades 4-12 competing in Centershot or approved NASP® Schools are eligible to participate in this tournament.
- Must have valid BAI number, username & password for on-line registration access.
- If room available we will accept registration onsite
- Please arrive for your flight 45 minutes prior to flight time
- Changes after registration closes must be addressed on site one hour or more before your flight time.
- Archers are required to provide their own arrows at National level events.
- Download Parent Waiver here. PLEASE BRING TO TOURNAMENT AND HAND IN AT REGISTRATION!
- For more information or a Centershot W9, go to Centershot.org
Centershot follows the 2022 NASP® National, Open & Championship Tournaments Rules. The only excpetion is team size. Centershot teams are 6 to 24 team members, at least 2 of which must be of the opposite gender. Rules can be found at: https://www.naspschools.org/download/national-rules-bullseye/?wpdmdl=2392