LOCATION: Lancaster Events Center: 4100 N 84th St. Lincoln NE https://lancastereventcenter.org/plan-event/our-facility/map/pavilion-4
The 2020 Nebraska NASP®/IBO 3D State Tournament will be held in conjunction with the 2020 Nebraska State 3D Tournament
PARKING: Free with plenty of room for buses
CONCESSIONS: Food is sold on site, no outside food or coolers can be brought into venue
Registration Fee: $25.00/archer - Registration Fee will be paid ONSITE when picking up Coach/Team Packet (If a school needs the IBO's W9, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- You are responsible to pay for all archers you have registered when registration closes.
- ONLY students in grades 4-12 and attending a Nebraska NASP® School are eligible to participate in this tournament.
- Must have valid BAI number, username & password for on-line registration access.
- Changes after registration closes must be addressed on site one hour or more before your flight time.
- This will be a qualifying tournament for NASP® National 3D.
- No T-shirts are given at this event.
- Awards ceremony onsite at Approximately 4:30pm
The Nebraska NASP®/IBO 3D Challenge follows all National NASP/IBO 3D Rules. They can be found at: https://www.naspschools.org/wp-content/uploads/3D.pdf