LOCATION: Kentucky Fair & Exposition Center, Louisville, Kentucky www.kyfairexpo.org
Registration Fee: A fee of $25 per registered archer will apply for this event. A school must pay the registration fee for ALL archers registered at the close of registration regardless of participation. Payment needs to be presented at the tournament. Invoices can be printed. If your church/school requires the payment to be mailed, use the following information:
Invoice Information: Payable to Centershot Ministries, Inc (Please note your School Team Name on the check)
Please bring checks/payments to the tournament or use our PayPal.
Only mail if your school requires the check to be mailed:
Centershot Ministries, Inc.
1537 Park Place, Suite 200A
Green Bay, WI 54304
Parking: $10 per entry for cars and $20 for buses (in/out pass/day $12/car)
Admission: No admission/gate this year. No extra admission for the CENTERSHOT® KY STATE BULLSEYE but there will be an extra $25 registration fee if the archer chooses to participate in this tournaments.
Due to COVID guidelines, there will be no vendors this year. The Southwing Conference Rooms (B101-B105 across the hallway of the Southwing halls) will be the Centershot® Bullseye ranges.
Food & Beverage: Due to COVID guidelines there will be no food vendors -- KEC does not allow carry in or coolers inside building. Drink machines are located in the lobby.
- ONLY students in grades 4-12 and attending a KY NASP® School are eligible to participate in this tournament.
- Must have valid BAI number, username & password for on-line registration access.
- You are responsible to pay for all archers you have registered when registration closes.
- Changes after registration closes must be addressed on site one hour or more before your flight time.
- No T-shirts are given for this event.
PLEASE Download and bring a Centershot Waiver for each Archer https://centershot.org/Home/Tournaments
The Kentucky NASP®/IBO 3D Challenge follows all National NASP/IBO 3D Rules: https://www.naspschools.org/wp-cont