LOCATION: Hillsdale County Fairgrounds,115 South Broad St. Hillsdale, Michigan https://www.hillsdalecountyfair.org/
(EVERYONE WILL ENTER GATE 1 on SOUTH STREET)
OPEN to CENTERSHOT® and NASP® Students in Grades 4-12 !!
- THIS IS AN OPEN TOURNAMENT WITH NO QUAILIFICATION REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE!
- The 2022 Centershot® Bullseye Regional Outdoor Open is being held in conjuction with the Centershot® IBO 3D Regional Outdoor Open.
- THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT - We WILL shoot in inclement weather
- This is a 1 day Tournament with flights on Saturday (Archers shoot one flight).
- The awards ceremony will be on Saturday at approximatley 5:00PM with the following places recognized:
- Top 3 Female and Male in each division (Elementary, Middle, High)
- Top 3 Teams in each division
- Male and Female tournament overall
Parking: There is no fee to park
Admission: No event admission fee for spectators, we advise bringing a lawn chair as seating is limited!
Food & Beverage: Food vendors are nearby event
Registration Fee: $20.00/archer - Includes parking
PLEASE Download and bring a Centershot Waiver for each Archer https://centershot.org/Home/Tournaments
The Centershot® Bullseye 3D follows all National NASP® Bullseye Rules. The only excpetion is team size. Centershot teams are 6 to 12 team members, at least 2 of which must be of the opposite gender.
Rules can be found at: https://www.naspschools.org/events/rules